Bite Helper Warranty
LIMITED HOME USE WARRANTY*
Bite Helper extends the following exclusive, limited warranty, which shall apply only to non- commercial, in-home, indoor use of the Bite Helper. Any other use of the Bite Helper device shall void this warranty. Bite Helper (Maxogen Group LLC) hereby extends the following limited warranties for the following components of Bite Helper, for the time period indicated:
Bite Helper (Maxogen Group LLC) warrants the entire device except batteries for a period of 12 months from the original date of purchase, so long as Bite Helper remains in the possession of the original owner.
*Limited Home-Use Warranty valid only in the United States. Exclusions and Limitations
Who is covered?
- The original owner. The warranty is not transferable.
What is covered?
- Repair or replacement of a defective Bite Helper device is the sole remedy of the warranty.
What is NOT covered?
- Damage or failure due to normal wear and tear, improper maintenance, or installation of batteries or
use of batteries not originally intended for or compatible with the Bite Helper device.
- Damage or failure due to accident, abuse, corrosion, discoloration of paint or plastic, neglect, theft, vandalism, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing or other natural disasters of any kind, introduction of foreign objects into the covered unit, or modifications to the Bite Helper Device.
- Incidental or consequential damages. Bite Helper (Maxogen Group LLC) is not responsible or liable for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, economic loss, loss of property or profits, loss of enjoyment or use, or other consequential damages of any nature whatsoever in connection with the purchase, use, repair or maintenance of the Bite Helper device. Bite Helper (Maxogen Group LLC) does not provide monetary or other compensation for any such repairs or replacement parts costs, including, work time lost, diagnostic visits, maintenance visits or transportation.
- Equipment used for commercial purposes or for any use other than a single family or household, unless endorsed by Bite Helper (Maxogen Group LLC) in writing for coverage.
- Delivery, assembly, installation, setup for original or replacement units or labor or other costs associated with removal or replacement of the covered unit.
- Any attempt to repair this equipment creates a risk of injury. Bite Helper (Maxogen Group LLC) is not responsible or liable for any damage, loss or liability arising from any personal injury incurred during the course of, or as a result of, any repair or attempted repair of the Bite Helper device by other than an authorized service technician. All repairs attempted by you on your Bite Helper device are undertaken
AT YOUR OWN RISK and Bite Helper (Maxogen Group LLC) shall have no liability for any injury to person or property arising from such repairs.
- The warranty is limited to replacing or repairing, at the servicer’s and/or manufacturer’s sole option, the same or a comparable model.
- Replacement units, parts and electronic components reconditioned to as-new condition by Bite Helper (Maxogen Group LLC) or its vendors may sometimes be supplied as warranty replacement and constitute fulfillment of warranty terms.
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and your rights may vary from states to state.